I'm not sure my hubby appreciates this, but I LOVE this picture. I can't get over the resemblance! Look closely -the face shapes are the same, the cheekbones, and the teeth are scary similar. And then there's the mean factor...
And look at those big muscles!
I've never loved Haloween because of some of the evil, disgusting things that go along with it, but I do enjoy the fact that my kids love it so much. And we live in a place where we are safer than most. We had a great day.
And Marty was a good enough sport to pose for these for me, even though I think it kind of bugs him that I think he looks like The Hulk.
Here’s How You Cause Your Success
-
Think about when you made your morning coffee today. You poured water into
the coffee maker, pressed the button, and a few minutes later, you had a
fresh...
11 hours ago

1 comments:
I love it!
Post a Comment