Saturday, December 18, 2010

Countdown of Craziness

I am in the zone - the Christmas Zone. Approximately 162 hours to go until the kids start to open presents. Approximately 150 hours left to go before it's too late to make, deliver or think of any more neighbor/friend/relative/teacher gifts or goodies. Pretty much every moment of my waking hours until now and then are spoken for -  making, creating, baking, delivering, shopping, mailing, wrapping, printing.... 

But as I sat here this morning working on an album for my sister, I felt my blog calling to me - or more accurately hanging over my head. I've been so swamped with photography the last few months I haven't kept up with my blog very well, but I still try to touch base with it without letting too much time go by.

So here's a photo out of the album I'm making for my sister as we speak. I can safely share it with you all because my sister never reads my blog. This is her youngest daughter, my niece: Ally-cakes.


She looks almost exactly like my sister did at this age, which means she looks absolutely nothing like me. But I love her anyway.

So Merry Christmas to everybody out there - perhaps you're also in The Zone and don't have time to read my blog. But best wishes to you anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she does look exactly like your sister! Great picture. I love it!

Parelli Central said...

As always, beautiful picture...
I wish you and your family - two and four-legged - a wonderful Holiday Season!

Petra Christensen
Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
Parelli Central

Ronnie said...

So glad to see you back to blogging; I missed you!