I had Miss T in my primary class and Achievement Day group when I first moved here 12 years ago. She was just a little kid!
(Backlighting, my new favorite thing - or is that a halo?)
And now she's all grown up and came to me a while back wanting senior pictures. So we went out to find a grungy old barn, a ratty fence, and a beat up old tractor. Don't you just love that kind of stuff!
We had fun and hopefully got some good pictures that are totally her.

I don't think these kids should be allowed to grow up. If for no other reason than it makes me feel old.
Oh well, she sure has turned out to be a lovely young lady!
My Little Diva
-
Without fail, Minnie ends up in my bed in the morning.
I'm on autopilot and usually don't remember getting up to
take her out of her crib in the middle of...
1 day ago

2 comments:
Wow! She looks so beautiful! These turned out WONDERFUL!! :)
FABULOUS! Great Shots!!! She looks so beautiful. I can't believe that she's all grown up. You did a great job with these.
Post a Comment